Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Delaware Darlings.

No trip to the east coast would be complete without a visit to the "small wonder" state. Here is a pic of my college roommate Danielle (407 bloss hall) and her hubby Shane(go phils!) and newborn Caleigh. DV found out she was pregos when on a trip to visit us in Cali. The Varrasses hosted Sunday dinner, and for the first time I got to join in along with my dad. Sunday dinner at the varrasse's has been on my list of things to do before I die ever since I tasted "gramom's" famous pepperoni gravy. Sunday dinner was everything I imagined. Thanks so much Joyce for the delicious meal. And thanks to all the Varrasses for such good company. Next time..."you bring the brandy, I'll bring the wine..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home