Thursday, May 12, 2011

Anna + Mikey

William & Kate, eat your heart out! There's a new couple in town and their wedding was as royal as they come.

Text from Anna last Sunday night:
A: "Can I fly you out next Saturday"?
S: "What"?
A: "Susanne, I know it is impulsive, but we would love it if you could come be a witness!"

6 days later I was on a plane to Portland. (Thanks a million Dale!)

A + M had originally planned a wedding for this fall, but had a gut feeling about doing it this weekend, so they went with it. I was one of 3 lucky guests. They were married under a beautiful tree in the lush Hoyt Arboretum. It was stunning. The rain came to a halt just long enough for vows to be exchanged and champagne to be popped. There is something so special and sacred about a quiet and intimate wedding. I couldn't have pictured anything more perfect for these two. Congrats to the newlyweds, and thanks for making me a part of it. Love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home