Friday, March 30, 2012

Taking Donations to Seek Pilot's License

I purchased some living social vouchers for flying lessons. One was for my mom (plane/adventure enthusiast) for a birthday present. The voucher was expiring at the end of the month, so my mom wasn't able to make it out. Instead I dragged javier with me to take her place. Long story short, we both got to use the controls to fly the plane. We had ten minutes of short instruction before taking off and then I was in the drivers seat for 30 minutes. We landed, swapped spots and javier got to fly too. It was so great. What a spectacular view of santa barbara. We even spotted our house and our giant redwood tree. Javier prefers jumping out of airplanes, whereas I'd rather be flying the airplane. Can't wait to get you out here for your lesson mom! If my pal Molly wins the big lotto today, maybe she can fund my 70 hours of lessons to earn my license!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home